Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Zomg.

My back hurts.

Why?

A 16+lb Smushy is teething. And wants to be attached. ALL DAY AND NIGHT.

He nurses 23.5 hours of the day. Okay, maybe not that much. But it feels like that. He is either chomping on his fingers or on me. And I'm ready to pass him off. Anyone want to borrow a baby until the teeth break through?

I love my Smushy. Really, I do. But between the constant newborn-esque nursing, trying to wrap Christmas presents, trying to keep Diva out of said presents, cleaning, cooking, laundry....

There is a blog floating around in my head. It was sparked into life through aggravation. And, damnit, I will write about it.

Smushy is whining. The whines are getting louder and at a higher pitch.

I tried.

Honest. I did.

I'll be back...

No comments:

Post a Comment