Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Drool.

I don't remember Diva teething this early. Then I went and found pictures. Miss April had her canines coming in around July. Smushy, Mr. August, has his canines coming in...now. November. Gee, kids, thanks.

Not, of course, that the teeth actually break through. They are visible through the gums. They're hanging out riiiiight below the top of the gum line. Ya know, where they could burst into freedom and save my sanity?

Happy baby has turned into don't-you-dare-put-me-down-woman-who-do-you-think-you-are?!?! Tipping the scales at 16 pounds...it gets tiring to lug him around all day! We've been getting a lot of wear out of our Moby Wrap.


This is not us. I, for one, can never get my wrap to look this perfect. And I mean never. And my wrap, this celery color, is much much prettier in person. I'm just happy if my back doesn't hurt and the kid doesn't fall out. That means it's working...right?

Moby has a fantastic instructions page. I visit it often. This is us:




Smushy is currently being worn as I type. But...I'm not sitting. I'm standing. Apparently, if I sit, the world shifts and his happiness slides towards the "MAD BABY" side of the meter. Standing it is, sir. Standing it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment